Friday, June 21, 2013

TWO BLOGS I REALLY REALLY LIKE

Good Morning,

Today has so far been very exciting. I have discovered two great websites.  



1)  The everything Etsy site by +Crafty Girl. The website address is http://www.everythingetsy.com/
Here you can find a lot of information and links to everything crafty. There is a contest going on right now for a great tote bag. If you write a blog or run a website, you will be able get a link to the contest to put on your page by clicking on the pink picture. You can also subscribe to receive emails from the Crafty Girl.


Take a look.


2) The other exciting site is a blog by +Chris Pellow, called +Chris Pellow Designs. She has put together a treasure trove of information, tutorial, featured artists and lots more about everything polymer clay.



Here is Chris herself 



I read her tutorial on how to bring a clay piece to high shine by using the right tool and I got very excited. 
  
Thank you Chris.

I will be posting some more about my new project later.  Check back again soon.

Till then I hope your life is full of colors.
Goli
Claymax

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely way to start the day :) Thank you Goli. I hope the tips have been useful to you.
    I'll be adding a picture list of tutorials to my website in the near future (when I have 2 minutes).

    Have fun creating!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete